Friday, January 15, 2010

Better Late than Never

I realize I haven't posted in a LONG time. I am having a hard time getting motivated with it. Instead, I have been:
* taking kids to piano lessons and making sure they are curving their fingers when they play (we don't want to start any bad habits.),
*trying to practice myself when my little boy doesn't want to climb on my lap and play along with me.
*doing dishes and getting soaked because my little one wants to help out (its all fun anyways)
*trying to figure out all I should be doing with my new Cub Scout Committee Chairman calling
*trying to plan a Blue & Gold Banquet for the Cub Scouts
*reading the Fairy Realm series (Kiera is reading it and so I am with her, a book each half hour, not bad on the 'reading for self esteem' list
*trying to get past the intoduction pages of The Undaunted, a new book I received for my birthday.
*baking Cookies, banana bread, brownies, dinner, lunch, breakfast, etc.
*cleaning the bare minimum possible
*SCRAPBOOKING!!! I have the itch so I have been trying to work on this, on Wed. I finished 14 pages !!!!! YEAH!
*talking to my sister, brother, mother, husband, sister in law, etc. on the phone,
* taking Kaden to storytime at the library
*taking Kaden to story and craft time at Barnes and Noble
*play games with friends and family (Monopoly Deal, a card game, is our new favorite!!!, Catch phrase is a close second because it is also new, then Rummikub, Five Crowns, Phase 10 Twist)
*playing our new Wii our Grandma gave us for Christmas.

OK, that is probably not all but it is a good start. We'll see how soon a picture gets on here :)

No comments: