Last year for April Fool's Day Kiera switched the bags of cereal around in different boxes. so when Frosted Flakes came out of the Lucky Charms box the kids were very surprised! Then for dinner we had spagetti and ate it with funky utinsels, one kid had a spatula, another a ladel, etc. They loved it. When I told them I was going to do something different this year they were a little disappointed but were willing to see what it was. I made the kids stay out of the kitchen until I was ready to put dinner on the table then told them we would be starting with dessert.

It's a little hard to see but here is our 'cake' complete with decorative piping around the edges.
(shepherd's pie in the middle)

Our 'pizza'- yellow cake with red frosting and laffy taffy cheese and pepperoni.
The kids LOVED this dinner!!! It was so fun to see them get so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment