Mason and Kiera starring in their 2nd play: Oliver! They did such a great job, I am so proud of them. There were many long hours of practice and my kids shone! They did awesome! Here are some of the MANY pictures I took: Mason hammed up every song and role he played. He always looked like he was having a blast!

My wonderful dancer Kiera. She doesn't like to be in the spotlight sometimes so I was excited when she said she wanted to do the play.

These next pictures are 'in a pub' so the kids pretended they were drunk.

My sweet little orphans.

Both kids played multiple roles. Kiera was an orphan, clothes seller, townsperson, and drunken lady. Mason was an orphan, newspaper boy, policeman, book seller, and drunken man.
Way to go kids, you did GREAT!
1 comment:
I thouroughly enjoyed watching Kiera and Mason. They did do an awesome job!
Post a Comment