Jedi Master Mar Kal En is teaching them defensive skills, here he is testing them on what was taught.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Mason's 10th Birthday
Mason wanted to have a Star Wars party this year, we ended up using our church because we did not have enough space for the boys to to go wielding light sabers. I made the boys a Jedi robe and used the swimming noodles with pvc pipe in the middle for the light sabers.
Jedi Master Mar Kal En is teaching them defensive skills, here he is testing them on what was taught.
Here they are practicing their agility and coordination with their light sabers.
I ended up making 2 of these R2D2 cakes. We had family over to celebrate then Mason wanted me to do the same cake for his party. I didn't have an R2D2 cake pan so I used a jukebox one that I had, it was the same shape so I went with it.
Jedi Master Mar Kal En is teaching them defensive skills, here he is testing them on what was taught.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I may have to steal that idea. It looks so fun. I'm sorry we missed it. Is the Jedi master/teacher Mar Kal En for hire? I don't know if we have the "skills" here. I love it!!
Post a Comment